Lord, it's been and interesting day. I had a chance to meet with a friend and catch up; I pray for him as he struggles with the loss of his father, and ask that you give him the opportunity to mourn and heal.
It's frustrating not to be able to help more, so I just ask that you let me be part of his healing and moving forward, whether it's in person through continued time and conversations together, or simply through my prayers for him.
I know that our prayers for others are so important, God, and I ask, boldly yet somewhat embarrassed, too, that you invite someone to pray for me. I'm trying to make some changes in my life, as you know, and I need all the help I can get to be faithful to my new diet and attempts to take better care of my body.

No comments:
Post a Comment