March 15th

Lord, thanks for the unexpected, the little surprises that reveal your work through strangers. What a blessing it was to have received contributions for "Outreach for Hunger," that someone would realize that a church is a good place to turn when you want to help. I don't know who the people were, they didn't want any credit, but I do know that they are signs of your work in our community and hope for St. James. I pray that you will continue to bless us in those small, surprising ways, and that the folks at St. James will be such a blessing in our community that others can't help but notice the work that we do on your behalf. I also pray that we might grow through our service to others and that you will bless us with the strength to work hard and the patience to work without ceasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment