June 16th

God, what an amazing day it has been today. Thanks for our first practice with Darryl and the great job he did. I especially thank you for the wonderful and unexpected gift of having Trevor back on the drums. It's truly amazing how good you are, and how David picks such good friends. I pray your blessing on Trevor, that his experience with Darryl, the praise team and St. James might help heal old wounds and move him forward in his faith.
Thanks also for Darryl and his skill, experience and patience. Bless Him, as well, so that we might be in turn blessed, and better able to bless others through worship at St. James.
Finally, Lord, help me to be worthy of these great gifts you've laid before me; help me lead only when I need to lead, (and do that gently and graciously and lovingly) and stay out of the way the rest of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment