May 31st

Lord, we've made a big decision today as we seek to  move forward with our Music Director. We believe we've found the right person, he seems capable and enthusiastic and that's a real asset. His skill set is tremendous and he should be able to bring a fresh approach with his guitar and other talents. He's never played for a church before so that's a bit of a question, but I and our little team believe that he is what we need to lead our music ministry.
I thank you, Lord for bringing us this far. Help us to help him fit in a be part of the team. I also pray that you open the hearts of the folks at St. James to this new way of doing things, and help me lead and teach in a way that helps us all serve you and glorify with our music and everything else we do as your church.
Lord, as other transitions take place in my life I just pray that you help me deal with them; grant me the patience I need to bear with things I cannot change. Help me move in the direction you need me to move; help me to release my bitterness and sadness; and help me to be supportive and joyful as folks move forward in their lives and service to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment