Thanks God, for a good morning with Lois as we made some decisions towards our kitchen renovation. Thanks also for being in a position to make those changes in our home, and for the blessings we enjoy in our house.
Thanks as well for the time with Shannon as we discussed her role as St. James' After School Program Director. Be with her and bless here with continued strength and enthusiasm for the program, and inspire the folks at St. James to help her and support her and the After School Program
Thanks also for all the folks that came for a Bar-b-cue yesterday, and for the friendship and great camaraderie of the St. James Praise team. Bless them all with continued joy and growth as they come together to lead worship at St. James.
I ask for your blessings, too, God, so that I can lead well at the church, and continue to find joy and support in Lois, as I try my best to be a source of joy and strength for her.

No comments:
Post a Comment