June 30th

God, thanks for a day of being able to get to know some folks better, and for using the pastoral gifts you have given me. Thanks also for a good practice with the Praise Team and Darryl's continued enthusiasm and great talent. I pray that he will grow into an even stronger, more confident leader that will help worship grow into something even more wonderful.
I also pray that you grant him patience as he faces the daunting task of coming up to speed with the music I ask him to learn and that he will grow more and more comfortable with working specifically on your behalf and to your glory.
Help me work with him, guiding him and encouraging him, and giving him the space he needs to grow and mature both as a worship leader and as a person of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment