Another great day of worship, Lord, but a little upsetting too. Anger is such an unhelpful emotion, and I pray that you will help those whose anger interferes with their ability to see and know you and then impacts on my ability to lead worship.
Help me deal with the conflict that arises when folks have definite ideas but refuse to recognize the ideas of others, like myself.
Open the hearts of those burdened with anger and make me less fearful of dealing with folks so that I might better deal with their rage, going fearlessly into the situation with your help and helping turn the experience into something positive and holy.
Help me deal with the conflict that arises when folks have definite ideas but refuse to recognize the ideas of others, like myself.
Open the hearts of those burdened with anger and make me less fearful of dealing with folks so that I might better deal with their rage, going fearlessly into the situation with your help and helping turn the experience into something positive and holy.

No comments:
Post a Comment