A busy, good, but at times frustrating day, God. Had a chance to chat with some folks and get to know them better, which is a blessing, and attended a meeting that was productive and honoured your work through our efforts.
Getting to the meeting was a bit of a nightmare, with directions that ended up getting me lost and taking far too long to get there. It was not fun, but I was able to figure out how to arrive at me destination eventually. It's kind of typical of life, I suppose, trusting in human things for guidance only to be led astray. Quite often we get things pretty close to right, but usually we make a mess of it. Without your help I'd be nowhere, so I try to follow your spiritual direction every day. Help me, God, to be more perceptive of your will and your guidance so that I can go the way you want me to go, say what you need me to say and do what you need me to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment