November 8th

Lord, as I take time to prepare for worship this week and over the next few months, be with me in voice and Spirit. Open my eyes to the possibilities of worship and where I need to be and what I need to say. Inspire me to listen before I speak and to pray before I think, so that what I do and prepare will be something that will bless the folks at St. James and please you.
Help me, as well, find a way to motivate and inspire them so that they can take a more active part in the work of their own church, especially Shannon's work with the After-school program.
I really need your support so I can help lead a stronger, more active congregation that will not only meet the needs of our community but also inspire that community to come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment