December 15th

Loving God, you called me to serve your people, and I answered the call. There have been challenges and struggles in my response; at times I have been overwhelmed by my own inadequacy; at times it has been the shortcomings of others that have caused me to struggle; always, you have been faithful and supportive. As I continue to answer the call and serve your people, I give you thanks for those who have answered the call beside me, who help me in my ministry with their own unique ministry. Bless them and watch over them. Help them grow and stretch as together we move forward in our service. Give us a mutual love of the people we are called to serve and oversee, and grant us the humility to serve and not seek a reward. Give us the joy to inspire others to enjoy you. Give us the strength to do all that you ask, and the wisdom to understand what you need from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment