February 22nd
God, thanks for the gifts of patience and respect. Thanks as well for empowering me and allowing me to be a shoulder to lean on and an ear to bend. It's a blessing to have people trust me enough to share their heart with me. It's also a blessing to be in a place that allows me to care for people, one person at a time. Help me to keep listening and keep silent, to speak only when invited to do so and only to offer positive reinforcement, and the continued care of myself to be able to hear, to care and to love, without feeling inadequate or useless when I can't solve other people's problems. I know they are in your hands, and that I am part of the process, not the solution. Help me keep that straight in my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment