A fun show tonight and a pretty good day overall. Thanks, God. It's good to be part of that group.
Things are in an interesting place right now. Got some good work planning for worship and ideas are flowing for beyond Christmas. I'm wondering about where things are going next and what's happening at the church. It's good in many ways, we struggle financially, but we need to grow somehow.
It was so great to be able to meet with a couple of folks that want to join the church; it's a great sing of the possibilities at the church and I pray that we can achieve them. We have good people and good programs; somehow we have to get the word out about what's going on so we reach out to those in need of a good church home. I'm really encouraged by the number of kids that god to church in Theatre Kent; I just wish there was a way of drawing in more kids. What more can we do? Or is it just your timing? Help me know, Lord; grant me patience if that's what I need, and the the insight I need if that's the case.

No comments:
Post a Comment