Well, so far it's been a good, interesting day sharing with colleagues and really feeling your Spirit at work. What a true blessing to be able to address issues and have solid confirmation that our hearts are in the right place. I thank you for Mary's wisdom and Brad's openness and for their friendship. I feel blessed to be able to work with them.
Thanks also for Ed and his support and friendship. Please be with him and Carol in their work for the church and in their own lives. Help me to be a good a friend to them and to bless them as much as they bless me.
Lord, I also ask that you push new folks a little bit so that they can visit St. James and see what a blessing it can be for them. Give those folks that haven't been out for a while a little nudge too, please, or help me know how best to make them feel welcome again.

No comments:
Post a Comment