November 20th:

Very tired but overall satisfied. Worship went well; Communion was served in what many hold to as the traditional way, and it satisfied them, so I feel satisfied. It's such a tight balancing act trying to make things work in a way that satisfies your needs and constantly trying to know what they are.
It's the same prayer I always have: to know how to grow the place, whether it's simply being patient and letting things mature as we continue to do what we're doing, or if we need to shift.
It was great just to sleep a bit, get up the Christmas lights and enjoy myself a bit. I'm very thankful that David's friends are willing to hang out here and eat with us; it's a good sign.
I'm especially thankful that Anna is having more good days than bad, and that it really seems to be a gluten related issue. Help us, God, do what it takes to make her fully well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment