God, it's been a struggle today. I've had to share some hard truths and listen to some different perspectives. I was corrected appropriately, I was chastized a little, but I think I was able to be true to your will.
Sometimes you give us challenges in the form of having to bring others to account, and in that action, we too are brought to account. I pray that my words were helpful rather than hurtful, that my guidance was prophetic and inspired by you, and that the lessons offered will be taken seriously. We started our meetings with prayer, we ended them with prayer, so I know you were with us. I just pray now that growth may ensue, truth may be spoken, and that healing will take place.
May those who need to change be changed, Lord, including myself, so that what we do is in closer alignment to your will and desire for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment